Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blackberry Farm Part 2

As I had said the trip was amazing and first class all the way...from when you thought you would like a drink..it was there...to bug spray for the mosquitos....it was there...I am a worrier, and while I was here I was able to not real;y worry at all...Well I worried about what was for dinner????

The scenery of TN was also just as nice, and helped make the trip great!!!






We biked around Cades Cove, in the Smokey Mountains..

We even saw a bear!

Took a bike ridee around the property..however it was a little hilly for us...


You got around the property by golf cart...or by a lexus!!!

There were such nice hiking trails!!!


The wildlife we saw!!




The pool was beautiful and quiet..I wonder if it is heated in the fall?

I am ready to go back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment