Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love it---Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milk Shake

I try to cook on Sundays to have dinner and lunch for the entire week all ready prepared and ready to heat up; However I do get sick of having about three meals repeated over 5 lunches and 5 dinners.  To cure this, Mr P. usually calls and asks should I pick anything up on his way home..and I normally respond Is there anything you would like??? and he knows than that I am not feeling like leftovers...He is great isn't he.

Last night was Chik-fil-A which is a staple take out restaurant for us.  My mom was telling me about this delicious milkshake she recently had.  I have to say that I thought my mom merely loved it because it was her first time having Chik-fil-A, but I was wrong!!!  This milk shake is just delicious and amazing.

It is seasonal, and I am not sure how long it is around for.  I think this might even be better than my Almond Joy milkshake from Nifty Fifty's.

So please before they are gone, head to Chick-fil-A and order the Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake!!! 
ENJOY!!!!


4 comments:

  1. I can't get enough peppermint! Another wonderful way to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of these at Steak 'n Shake. It was sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soooooooooo have to try this! ;)

    ReplyDelete