Saturday, January 29, 2011

View from my Front Porch

This winter in the Philadelphia area we have been lucky to have a lot of snow!

I am a morning person, and love the view from my front porch.  On the weekends in the summer I enjoy having breakfast and lunch out there!  The porch is surrounded by a lot of trees and gives it a very private feeling. 

The winter mornings are just as beautiful, but can only be enjoyed in spurts!! 







I was even able to catch a glimpse of the snow plow!


Have a wonderful weekend.  Today is a freedom day, which is really just a me day!!...I have already gone grocery shopping, made an appetizer for Girl's night out, and cleaned out our almost finished master bathroom!  It is always nice to have the house to yourself sometimes!

7 comments:

  1. it looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..great pics..I just too some of my neighborhood and from my apartment window.

    The japanese box was purchase at:
    Sunrise Mart
    9th and Third avenue
    (212) 598-3040

    On vacation in Puerto Rico....no snow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, those are gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous pictures. Just found your blog and I love it! I am your newest follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those pink chairs . Can you twll me where I can get them .Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love all that snow! :) It really is so beautiful and I'd rather have snow during winter than just cold temps that don't allow you to do anything fun. We are in for yet another round this week.

    Can't wait to see what you create with your collages.

    Have a great week ~
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to everyone for the great comments and for stopping by my blog, and especially to those who stop by evertime I have a new post, I really appreciate it.

    The pink chairs were brought for me by my parents at a hardware store up near their house in Maine. Isn't that color gorgeous, I have not see any of those bright colors except in Maine, Sorry! If you want to send me your email address, I can email you if I happen to see them again. hotpinkdahlia@gmail.com

    I am going to start working on the photo collages tonight! I am excited to share!!

    ReplyDelete