Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend ReCap and 5 intersting facts about myself

This weekend it was very very cold here in Philly!

I had great plans, I wanted to go sledding, start to grout the tile, make cream puffs...I got one of those done....the cream puffs..and they were so good!  I did learn that I need to work on my piping skills, because when I cut them in half there were holes on the bottom!

Mr. P and I watched a lot of great movies this weekend: 

Dear John
A great movie..but sad!!!  Mr. P advises you love Nicholas Spark..why are you so sad..I responded with "do you remember the notebook?", I cried throughout the entire movie except for the first 15 minutes, and than continued to cry for a half hour after the movie

Alice in Wonderland
We finished watching Alice in Wonderland...one hint of advice is make sure you know the beginning of the story, if not this will confuse you as it did me!

And of course I taped the Hallmark Channel movie, got up at about 4:30 am on Sunday to watch it..it was a great girly movie!!!  The next one that they advertised is Smooch, unfortunately I could not add it to my Tivo que because it is more than two weeks away..hopefully this will remind me...or hint hint Mr. P

Backyard Wedding

Hallmark Channel

www.hallmarkchannel.com

and now I figured it would be good to do some interesting facts about myself:

1.  I am a daughter, a sister, a cousin, and a WIFE!!!

2.  I love my job, and feel fortunate every day for it!

3.  Mr. P and I have been living in our house for three years, and have not slept in the Master Bedroom!

4.  I was blessed with great friend later in life, in the school years, I was very shy and kept to myself.

5.  I married the first man I ever dated!


I was thinking on this blog I have never posted anything about my age...for those of you who do not know me how old do you think I am???

2 comments: