Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine''s Dessert Swap--Craft Ideas Wanted!!!

This year I am hosting a Valentine's Day dessert swap, and I am hoping you have some great Valentine's day Ideas:

It will be six girls, and we are each bringing a unique dessert for this swap.

I am planning on either doing lemon curd cream puffs, raspberry cream cream puffs, or Ricotta filled cream puffs!  maybe I will do all three.

Now this is where I need your help!  I want to do some type of Valentine's day Craft.  I was thinking we could make cards, but the party is only two days before Valentine's day, so I am assuming everyone will have there items already for their special someone.

My mom found these cute ideas on http://www.tipjunkie.com/make-wreath/
That is where the below photos are from!!!

all crafts How To Make A Wreath ~ 22 Valentine Crafts

all crafts How To Make A Wreath ~ 22 Valentine Crafts

Now this is the one I am leaning more towards, however I am thinking it might be somewhat expensive with all of the fabric:

all crafts How To Make A Wreath ~ 22 Valentine Crafts

However I am really open for ideas...do you have any Valentine's Day crafts that are easy, and not to expensive to make???

No comments:

Post a Comment