Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Valentine's Day Craft is picked and supplies have been purchased!

During my Valentine's Day Dessert Swap I wanted to make a craft with my ladies.

My mom called stores near our homes and they did not have the quantity that I needed.  However she was able to find the below wreath company that had the heart forms in the quantity that I needed:

http://www.mainewreathco.com/

8 Inch Heart Wreath Ring

And I love Maine so this makes it even better.

and I have ordered the Tulle from:

Tullesource.com

In the following colors:

Light Garnet
American Beauty
This weekend I am working on making a sample of the wreath with my mom! 

I am getting so excited..and it is still January!

5 comments:

  1. im glad to see that you ordered the supplies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to make this spectacular wreath!!!!! ;) I hope its AMAZING! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute! Show us how it's done when you finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am anxious to see the finished wreath. It sounds like it will be gorgeous. Your blog is a lot of fun. I'm glad I found you. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete