Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine's Day Dessert Swap--Packaging Ideas

I am working on getting the boxes together to wrap the desserts in for everyone to take home from the Swap.

I stumbled upon this great web-site:

http://www.brpboxshop.com/

Look at all the great packages they have for wrapping up Valentine's Day sweets!  All the photo's came from there web-site..aren't they just just great!!!



Now these are the one's I am leading towards:



1204 - 7" x 7" x 4" White/Brown Without Window Lock & Tab Box With Lid

The big question is without the plastic on the top or without.  Now the reason why I am saying no plastic is I was hoping to wrap the boxes with this twine:


Image of Divine Pink Bakers Twine - Cotton Candy
Picture from Divinetwine.com

Now the big question is can I do plastic top and use the twine at the same time...is that too much???

Now I was always wondering where I could buy cake boards, and now I have my answer:

227 - 9 inch Cake Round, Silver Single Wall Corrugated

Look at these great little boxes for cookies:

2251 - 4 3/8" x 4 3/8" x 1" Brown/Brown with Heart Window  Reverse Tuck Box

And this is great...we used to always make Brownie Pizza's when I was little to bring to get togethers..this would of came in handy!


Now what special things do you bake for Valentine's Day???

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I have some molds for heart shaped ice cream sandwiches that I haven't used yet but have had for years. This may be the year to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and what a great idea! I have an everything swap in March and I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete