Saturday, November 27, 2010

Apple Butter Spice Muffins

Ingredients:

1 egg
3/4 cup of milk (I used 2%)
1 cup of raisins
1 cup of chopped apple (I used whatever apples I had at home-The last two apples from apple picking)
1/4 cup of apple butter
1/4 cup of oil
1 cup of quick oats
1/8 cup of sugar
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
1 tsp of ground nutmeg
1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice



Pre-Heat the oven to 400 degrees.

1.  Break up the egg with a fork, and added the liquid ingredients, including the apple butter.
2.  Add in the remaining ingredients.
3.  Place in a paper-lined muffin pan, about 3/4 full.


4.  Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
5.  Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.




I ate mine warm with homemade apple butter on them.  I have to say I ate these again another day dry, and the apple butter really makes these muffins taste better!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You have all the right spices and I just can imagine what your home smelled like while baking these.

    Thanks for your support and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, I am very appreciative as well! You were the first follower who I did not know, and I was very excited! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this recipe looks delicious. I will have to try it out sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete