Friday, November 19, 2010

Lillly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale

So Today is the Day!!!

The Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sale starts TODAY!!!!

One of my favorite days of the year.

Unfortunately, I am not able to make it tonight as we are going to the Capital Grille for dinner, and than to see George Lopez's show after.  I am excited, however I have no idea who George Lopez is.

But back to the sale, WE WILL BE THERE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING!

Mr. P and I go together.  You need a shopping buddy to hold your bags!  We always go with a game plan.  Well it first starts by us waiting in line together, we try to go at the odder hours so we don't wait in line for to long.  There is always so much clothes, so it is OK not to go first thing!  Than we split up, I walk around first to see what there is, and where I want to spend most of my time, and Mr. P tries to find the Men's clothes.  Last time their was not to many options for Men.  I hope this time there is!

I am hoping they have:

Velour Pants
Fleece jackets
Jeans
Lilly Sweaters!

Cassidie Sweater

Gloria Cable Sweater Stripe

Their sweaters wash beautifully at home!

And some fun home things:

Melamine Bowl- Desert Tort
Pencil Me In Case - Flowey Wowey

http://www.lillypulitzer.com/page/whsale/


I saw the below at the Lilly Pulitzer web-site:

After Warehouse Side Walk Sale


Friday and Saturday, November 19th - 20th

ALL DAY!

After shopping the LP Warehouse sale, stop by the King of Prussia shop to pick up all of your Resort basics! 10% off cards will be passed out at the warehouse sale so Lilly lovers can stock up on holiday goodies!

Lilly Pulitzer, King of Prussia Mall, 160 N Gulph Road; King of Prussia, PA.
(610) 265-7607

Sometimes items are cheaper at the store than at the sale, I have seen in the past!

Enjoy!  If you go, let me know what you get.

I will try to take a bunch of photo's so you can experience the sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment